Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quick Update on Me June 2010

Wow, it's so nice to finally have some time to write an actual post on here! When it rains it pours and I have been super busy with a little bit of everything: painting murals, drawing comics, doing photoshoots, working on short films, editing manuscripts, etc. With everything that's been going on I haven't had the chance to really sit down and write my modeling posts and I don't believe in rushing a post just for the sake of posting, you know? I have been answering reader questions and addressing reader comments but don't worry, I do have informational posts related to various modeling topics coming up very soon.

Soon as I get enough time to focus, I'll also bring you all up to date on my recent shoots and other projects that have been keeping me busy. Talk soon!


Feel free to continue sending questions my way...I love answering them!

No comments:

Post a Comment