Saturday, June 12, 2010

March 2010 Model of the Month

From the March, 2010 issue of Super Streetbike
Seanna Mitchell Model Of The Month
March 2010 Model of the Month Seanna Mitchell
The strangest thing must have been my hands. I had to hold things like sticks, guitars and paper. It was very weird. Most people want to see the rest of me, not my hands.
To be himself. Simple conversation can say a lot about a person. I am pretty easy going so it's not that hard.
To be rude or try using cheesy pick up lines. It will never work!
I think I am a total package from my face to my body to my personality. And I am always on time to my shoots too.
Probably my baby blanket I've had since I was born. My great grandma gave it to me and it's very important to me.
I have. My dad had a street bike when I was little so I started riding on the back of bikes at a young age. Since then I've had friends with Harleys, but I like sportbikes better.
What would I find in your refrigerator right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment